Sunday 25 March 2018

Magazines and Gift Boxes xx

Afternoon you lovely lot

Hope this finds you all well?
Did you survive the hour less in bed today?? Or you still like me and walking about like a Zombie today? I could possibly still be getting over a fab Saturday Wedding Dress shopping for my future Sister in Law and all the family! Lunch and cocktails was a must!!

Now have any of you see the Simply Cards and Papercraft 175 Magazine yet


little me was lucky enough to make some fab Gift Box ideas for this. I really loved making these and getting to try a few ideas I've wanted to do for a while! There's even a few tutorials for you all to try them for yourself

Here's a peek


What one do your like?? I adore the Bottle Gift Box, just perfect to brighten up that Wine gift for a friend or family


I decorated mine with die-cuts but you could use stamps or anything form your crafty stash!

My other favourite was the Drawer Box! Using the same colour theme with Kraft card and colouring up the Bouquet Girl from Time for Tea Designs!



Shes perfect for this wee Gift Box as she suits any important Celebration not just Birthdays! I coloured her up with my Spectrum Noirs and the papers through all the pieces are Pebbles Heart of Home

Hope you pick up your copy of the magazine or get it here and you'll find more amazing craft projects and plenty to inspire you!

Have a great Sunday and week to come
Huggles Mel xx

1 comment:

  1. SQUEAL! YOU did the boxes, I LOVE them, couldn't look hard enough at them since I had the mag through the door, they are ALL so VERY beautiful, clever you and Congratulations.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hugs and kisses for you all, thanks for the comment xxx